Lionbonuses staff processes the personal information of our customers and visitors to our website (“you”). We work to process your personal information carefully, protect it and comply with data protection laws.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you how we process your information (“Personal Information”). It therefore provides important information about your statutory rights. The policies are not intended to supersede the terms of any agreement you have with us or the rights granted to you by data protection laws.
1. Who processes your data?
Your information is processed by the Lionbonuse. Website url: https://lionbonuses.com.
2. What personal information do we process?
We may process the following personal information about you:
- The country from which you browse our site
- Other cookie information that may contain personally identifiable information.
- Logs of your behavior on the site, including subpages you visit
As well as any information you provide to us with your consent.
3. Information entered on forms
We will retain the information entered on your contact forms until the customer service situation is resolved. The information entered on the form will only be used for customer service purposes and will not be used for marketing purposes.
The purpose of this website is to provide interested parties with information on casino bonuses and various Promotions. Information is provided to casino players for research and comparison
As our site is not responsible for bonuses and promotions offered by online casinos, we do not:
- Ensures the accuracy of bonus or promotional information
- Own copyright in any brand, image, logo or third party brand
5. Intended Use
What your personal information will be used for:
- If you have given your consent to the marketing of offers, participation in the competition and the sending of newsletters.
- Processing of your support requests if you have contacted us about them.
- Website analytics and site visitors Behavior tracking to optimize site functionality and prevent and deter potential cyber attacks.
We make no warranty as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of the information provided on our site, including all third-party offers. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on our site and we do not warrant that it will be error-free.
By continuing to use our site, you accept the terms and conditions, and responsibilities associated with it.
Your information will only be disclosed to our partners if you have given your consent or have a legal obligation to do so.
Our partners include:
- Public authorities to the extent required by law.
9. How long we keep your information
We only retain your personal information for as long as it takes to reach our goals. Google Analytics data will be retained for 26 months before being deleted.
10. Your rights
You can request the deletion of your personal information, but only when:
- They are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected; or
- you have revoked your consent (where the process was based on your consent); or
- exercise your right to refuse approval (see Objection below); or
- when used illegally; or
- they are required to comply with legal obligations.
We are not obligated to delete your personal information if it is necessary to use it:
- to comply with legal requirements; or
- to substantiate, present or defend a legal claim;
- There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to agree to your removal claim, but these are the most likely circumstances in which we would refuse to accept this claim.
11. Our contact information
Although we update the page regularly, the terms and conditions for maximum bets or prohibited casino games, for example, may have changed since the last update. Therefore, Lionbonuses.com and the webmasters are not responsible for any errors in the offer texts. It is the user’s responsibility to read the bonus terms and conditions carefully on the casino website.